April 6, 2009

8 Months

Happy Eight Months Old, Ezra!

Sitting, but not for long-


Can anyone believe it is April already? For those of you not in Minnesota, this is what we awoke to the morning of April 1st. No joke. Another 6" of snow. But the snow fall was so stunning, it was hard to stay mad. It's still cold out, but inside we are having a blast! Ezra continues to amaze and make us laugh. Things are really starting to click for him. He is a very smart boy...

April showers?

Getting into the kitchen cupboards

Smiling with mama

The guitar! One of his new favorite things...

Ezra is a climber! He would be happy if he could figure out a way to get off the floor. So, here he attempts to climb onto the shelf via his toy basket. It works, but not without some kind of unfortunate toppling over.
He moves this little step stool over to the kitchen chairs in order to climb up on them! More danger.
Climbing up to look out the window.

This was his very excited face to see Dada home from work:)

Our very own Pooh Bear.

And last but not least, we leave you with a few movies. The first, another major accomplishment of this last month: Crawling down the stairs. Though we have taken many movies of him booking it straight down the stairs in no time flat, we thought we would show this one for the "colorful language" of Ezra's at the moment. And those chubby little legs! Oh my goodness.

Crawling Down the Stairs and Other Things to Use Your Lungs For



And last but not least, we leave you with a short, but very funny (at least Ezra thinks so) clip of a little game we like to play called, "I'm gonna get you!"

I'm Gonna Get You!

4 comments:

  1. Josh and Natalie - I bookmarked your blog back when Ezra was born, and take a look from time to time. I just looked at it tonight, and it brought back memories of my own firstborn son, now 22, and all the amazing things that Steve and I have seen him accomplish over the years (along with the trials along the way). It is such a blessing and joy to raise a child. After those first tenuous weeks - I am so happy for you and for Ezra that all is going well. He is a wonderful and beautiful gift!
    Heidi Mathers
    (oh- and in case my other kids read this - it is an equal pleasure to raise each child no matter when he or she joins the family).
    Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you all this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Is he really just 8 months?!?! I can't believe that might be 6 months away for our little Oskar. Anyways. Ezra is so adorable! I loved that video of him coming down, no up, down, no up, and finally down the stairs. Sending warm thoughts of spring and daffodils your way (it will eventually come to Minnesota)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. natalie - he is so fantastic... he makes me chuckle from the very center of my belly. what a sweetheart! souliyahn can't get over how much he looks like his daddy. love seeing your updates! xoxo tia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little dude! I'm so excited to be around this summer to have some Ezra, Josh and Natalie hang time!

    And I would like to sign up for the pre-release list for Ezra Rude's first album. Maybe we can collaborate?

    ReplyDelete