September 17, 2008

Ezra meets Family




Ezra finally has been able to meet some of his family! His Uncle Noble and Uncle Ben came all the way from Portland, OR, to hang out with him. We had a super time together. He also got to meet his cousin, Josie, and her mom and dad, Uncle Tom and Aunt Kristen. Josie is 6 months older than Ezra. We love it that the cousins are so close in age...better for them to have a partner in crime to grow up with :) Ok, less talking, more pictures.
Noble and Ezra hanging out, literally
Ben and the very sleepy boy

Josie gives Ezra a big kiss!
Sweet baby
Out for a fall walk


6 comments:

  1. Natalie ~ I can't stand it!! He is toooo precious ~ Chris & I are sitting here drooling over that little baby face (okay it's mostly me who's drooling ;)

    So glad the boys got to come & visit!!!

    Somehow I don't have your maling address...send me an email please!!

    XO's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!!! How sweet....i want to cry! That little boy needs my kisses!!Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ezra misses you girls!! Get yer butts back home. You've lots of holding to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Oh I'm so glad Ben and Noble could come to McGregor and that Ezra and Josie finally met and she just gave him a kiss she didn't eat his head. I'm so excited for the pictures of Ezra's first duck hunting, we'll be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Natalie!!You and the family have had quite an amazing journey!
    Im so glad things turned out for you and Ezra!
    I work now at the NICU (as a float). Too bad I didnt start a little earlier and I could have seen you and the family!

    Ive been thinking of you a lot and just now Im writting. You have fabulous art work, girl! I love it!

    Hope to connect with you again someday. Let me know when you are in Duluth!

    SaraAnn Vipond
    218 340 6367
    summer_viper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie and family
    I have been reading your blog since the hospital days and glad everything has worked out and all is home safe. Good luck being a parent is nothing better. Just think how much work one baby is.. try adding another on top of it. By the way we have another boy due in three weeks, wish us luck.
    Aaron Hubbell

    ReplyDelete