December 19, 2008

4 Months

Well this one is a bit late as we were just leaving around the 4th for two weeks in Florida. Then I couldn't find my camera... You wouldn't believe all the new things he is doing!! Josh and I can barely believe it. He sits, he rolls, he gets up onto his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. It's the "almost crawl." He scoots backwards, though. He is moving across the floor now when we put him down. At only 4 months old this is just plain nuts. We've got photos of Florida, too, coming soon...

So the 4 month photo shoot was an entirely new ball of wax. Instead of just sitting there like a nice pacifist, this time he scooted and thrashed. He did not want to lean back into the chair, but insisted on sitting up (or sitting very forward). A difficult position for the photographer to work with. Not only that but he insisted on eating the 4 month card. Lots of gumming and drool.
Here's proof.









2 comments:

  1. I know I have said this at least one hundred times but Ezra is the sweetest baby ever!! He is such a fun kind precious baby!! It was soo much fun to hang out with you guys and I wish we all lived closer so it could happen more often! Ah well such is life but I love you all and can't wait to see you again:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I love watching this little guy grow up. I can totally relate to trying to capture the perfect photo op and having the little man not cooperate. These 4 month shots will be better than if he would have posed perfectly for you. It truly shows what his personality is like now. "Sitting still is soooooo 1 month ago Mom" (says Ezra).
    Take Care,
    Amy
    aka Cooper's Mom

    ReplyDelete