December 23, 2008

The Almost Crawl

This weekend my mom and dad were over to celebrate Christmas. Ezra had lots to show them! The crawl is knocking on our door. (!)
Lots of rocking back and forth. Man oh man, is he ever excited and determined! Take a look at this movie...it's only 2 minutes long, but I was having trouble editing the audio and the song runs for another 7 minutes after the film is finished. Not to worry when you see the 9:00 price tag. It looks like my new and glamorous editing skills were a bit too much for quicktime to handle, so forgive the opening ( and over all quality!). I'm new at this:) and will gladly accept any tips.

With all of that, enjoy the show.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Ezra Go! I'm so excited to see him soon (and you two, of course). I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for the call last week, Josh!

    ReplyDelete