August 29, 2008

Fuzzy Teeth


Three weeks and growing up fast




This bromeliad onesie is from our Florida friends Heather and Peter. Whenever he wears it, it's a shout out to all my swamp friends. Especially Labor Day Swamp Walk Weekend! We'll be down to visit when the snow flies. Come on snow.




Where to begin...well since I'm typing with one hand (sleeping baby in the other) I will keep this short. Having a newborn is all-consuming! I find it absolutely amazing that the day can pass without me having a moment to even brush my teeth! So this blog update is for you, friends and family. I stay fuzzy-toothed to bring you these adorable photos :)

5 comments:

  1. Precious,precious,precious.Makes me smile deeply.xo Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been 3 weeks? You two already look like such professional parents! He is a precious little guy-- such a cutie!! Can't wait to see him after the quarantine is lifted.

    Love, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he is home and doing well! He is soo cute.
    Lots of love to you all,
    Ailyn & Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH, Ezra is the cutest!!!
    Thank you for posting the pictures so we can all watch his first weeks unfold.
    kisses!
    jill holmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat,
    He looks just like YOU! What a doll! My one piece of parenting advice...only YOU know what is best for your baby! One day Kelly almost burned the books we had telling us what was 'right' for Brinnon. It's hard to relax, I know, but you'll figure it out. Remember you are learning too! No other person can do it for you or knows Ezra like you and Josh!
    Court

    ReplyDelete